Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is that I'm an atheist. I hear people talk about their faith often and it makes me think about what other people believe. I personally don't believe in anything but I respect the fact that others have something they believe in. I don't really share this so most people don't even know that this thing makes me different. That is what makes me different from other people.

Summary: We read a poem made by Emily Dickinson

Reflection: This helped me gain insight on how poems are written and structured. I also learned about how Emily Dickinson's writing style differs from the normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.