Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

 Prompt Response: I went to the beach in Key West for New Years. There wasn't many people there so it was very peaceful. The water was shallow so I could see through it and explore the ocean. I walked around and looked at all the coral and sea plants that were on the bottom. I saw tiny fish swimming around while I was walking through the water. Seeing all of these things really made me feel like I was connected to nature.

Summary: We talked about myths, religion, origin myths, and themes in class today.

Reflection: I learned that myths and religion were very similar to each other. This helps me so that I know the differences between them and don't get them confused in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.