Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt Response: I think that I've adapted to the demands of this class very well. One strength is that I like to write, and that I enjoyed creating my origin myth. Writing my own narratives has always been a hobby I've wanted to get into. I haven't really run into any challenges in this class. It's been coming to me pretty easy so far. I'm able to complete all of my work quickly and get it in on time.
Summary: We took a test on origin myths and continued to work on ours.
Reflection: I enjoyed making my origin myth and it was nice to write a narrative. I did well on the test and I think I've got the elements of origin myths covered.
Comments
Post a Comment