What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made was a painting in art class in middle school. It was a painting of a landscape that I made with watercolors. I'm not very good at making art but there was something different about that painting. I put a lot of time and effort into that painting to make it the best I could manage. In the end, I was happy with how it turned out and I'm glad I had that assignment that allowed me to create that.

Summary: We worked on our Origin Myth Posters.

Reflection: I just worked on my poster, I didn't learn anything that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.