Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.
Prompt Response: One meaningful place in my life is Turtle Beach in Sarasota, Florida. I've been there so many times for vacation and it is the source of some core memories for me. We rent a condo for about a week and just have a fun time on the beach. It's a little sad for me though because we decided that we aren't going to go there anymore. I'm hoping to at least go back there one more time to reminisce. I will always remember it as one of my favorite vacation spots for the rest of my life.
Summary: We completed an assignment about a Navajo Origin Myth.
Reflection: I learned about a Navajo Origin Myth and it was very interesting to read. It taught me about what values the Navajo people placed importance in.
Comments
Post a Comment