Blog Prompt: Have you ever had a first impression of someone that later turned out to be wrong? What made you form that first impression, and what eventually changed your mind? Based on what you have read so far, what first impression do you have of Mr. Shiflet? Explain what he has said or done that has shaped your opinion of him.
Prompt Response: I once had a friend that was really cool. I met him a while ago, and we kind of hit it off. We had some mutual interests that we talked about for a while, and he was fun to talk to. Then one day he suddenly stopped talking to me. I have no idea why this happened, and I never saw him again after that. My first impression of him was that he was a cool guy, but this changed after he just disappeared. My first impression of Mr. Shiftlet is that he is very weird. He sounds like a nice guy but then he says things that contradict that. I'm not sure what his true nature is because he makes it hard to understand it.
Summary: We read "The Life You Save May Be Your Own"
Reflection: This was a fun story to read and it made me curious of the deeper meanings behind some of the things that Mr. Shiftlet said.
Comments
Post a Comment