Prompt: Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?

 Prompt Response: You would find food wrappers in my trashcan because I love eating. You would find used gift cards in my trash can because I love spending money on things. There would probably be some shoes in the trash can too because I like to do stuff a lot and my shoes get worn out. Those items would probably be in there, they define my habits and some of my personality.

 

Summary: We completed an assignment about what a character from the rockpile would do.

Reflection: I completed a song list for Roy from the rockpile. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.