Prompt: In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?
Prompt Response: My tiny old house that I used to live in years ago holds special memories for me. It is where I grew up and spent all of my early childhood. It was in a quaint little neighborhood where I played outside all the time. This is different than my current home because we basically don’t have a yard. This makes me miss my old house sometimes, I wish i could go back there and run around in our big yard again. To me, it will always represent home, even if I haven’t lived there in many years.
Summary: We worked on A Rose for Emily questions.
Reflection: I learned about the deeper meanings of this story and the unique style it has.
Comments
Post a Comment