Prompt: September 11 changed many aspects of American life, even though your generation was born afterward. Think about a major event that has happened during your own lifetime, such as the COVID-19 pandemic or another event that affected your community or the country. How do you think your experience with that event helps you understand what it might have been like for Americans to experience the uncertainty and change following 9/11? Explain the connection.
Prompt Response: The COVID-19 pandemic might have helped understand what it was like because when it first happened it made me very uncertain for my future. I wasn’t sure if life was ever going to go back to normal and I was ever going to go back to school. It caused a lot of change like making us go to virtual school. We also didn’t leave the house nearly as much anymore. These changes and uncertainties made the future very hard to look forward to. Im sure that people felt similar right after 9/11 happened.
Summary: We took a test on A Rose for Emily.
Reflection: This made me utilize my knowledge and skills I gained from this story to test myself.
Comments
Post a Comment